We've updated our transparency report at https://lollipopcloud.solutions/page/transparency/ with some really big updates.
- We have REMOVED Amazon AWS from our build infrastructure. We no longer use Amazon services.
- We have one a spot in the Works on Arm program and received a really nice server. It's now deployed and managing our Docker builds.
- We deprecated 3 of our build servers thanks to the hardware received from Works on Arm
- We have added 2 more lollipops for hosting our public services and shuffled lightly. We've been in need of additional hardware for our public infrastructure for awhile and the additional VPSs from Scaleway have made a big difference.
- https://munin.lollipopcloud.solutions/ now has more details on the hardware we have deployed and will show over time utilization.